Gunton Stag II, Guy Allen, 2018
Become a member and your generosity will help EAAF to bring great art to the east. In turn we can reward you with a range of benefits that place you at the centre of the visual arts in our region.
What can EAAF offer you?
The East Anglia Art Fund has a growing membership of art lovers who join because they want to see great art where they live. EAAF members play a key role in Norfolk’s vibrant visual arts scene. Meeting artists, curators and collectors at the heart of this scene, EAAF members enjoy a variety of exclusive special events as well as the Private View parties at Norwich Castle, highlights of the Norwich social and cultural calendar.
We highly value our small but marvellous group of Patrons who contribute at a higher level, supporting our administration costs and making it possible for all our membership and endowment income to be given to support exhibitions, artists and young people in our region.
- Invitations to the exclusive opening events for all the temporary exhibitions we support.
- FREE ADMISSION to Norwich Castle and a 10% DISCOUNT in the Castle Café and shop
- Use of the Members’ rooms at both Tate Modern and Tate Britain.
- Take part in a range of bespoke tours, talks, study days and studio visits. In addition, an exclusive annual event is organised for our Patrons.
- EAAF members who are artists can feature their website on ours.
- One Membership card and single invitation to all art exhibition private view parties at Norwich Castle
- Free admission to Norwich Castle for card holder
- Invitations to other special events - talks, exhibition tours, studio visits and study days
- Use of the Benefactors’ Room at Norwich Castle and the Members’ Rooms at Tate Britain & Tate Modern
- 10% discount at Norwich Castle café and shop
- Regular letters and invitations with news of exhibitions and events
As for single Members but aged 18-30.Join/renew - Young Member
As for Single Members but two membership cards and a double invitation for all Private Views and other EAAF events. Membership cards can both be named, or an individual can subscribe as a Joint Member and get an unnamed Guest Card which carries the same benefits as a named card.Join/renew - Joint Membership
As for Joint Members with membership cards for up to 4 children/grandchildren aged between 4 and 18 (under 4s free).Join/renew - Family Membership
As for Family Membership with occasional invitations to special exclusive events. Acknowledgement on the Benefactors’ Board at Norwich Castle and in the EAAF Annual Report.Join/renew - Fellow Membership